(Do not forget to write your self-evaluation at the back of every activity)
1- ORIGINAL / CREATIVE
2- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
3- GOOD PRESENTATION OR NEATNESS
4- EFFORT (TECHNIQUES USED, TIME USED, EXTRAS... ETC).
5- WORK DONE AND DELIVERED ON TIME.
- Description of the process (the "making-of", where did you get the idea/s? and the process itself)
- What do you think about the activity? I would have done... I preffer...
- What did you learn? With this activity I have learned/learnt …
- Would you change something? what? why?
- What would you do differently if you did this work over?
- Evaluation of your work: I think I have a… because… My mark is a … because… I have got a… because… I think my work deserves a… because…
Artist Statement Flow ChartSome of you might prefer to use this Flow Chart to write the description of their work of Art.